[pypy-dev] bugs.pypy.org / end of may deadline

Sebastian Pawluś sebastian.pawlus at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:26:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

We've started some work on this and we have a working script that moves
issues to Bitbucket.
Currently for preview purposes here
https://bitbucket.org/xando/pypy-issues3/issues.

Problem that we had that kind of stopped the whole process of importing,
bitbucket has an option to update a mailing list when the new issue is
crated though it won't update mailing list when the issue is updated it's
annoying because it changes current habits.

Anyways, had a short conversation with Armin and we decided to move
forward. Soon, I will update issues on my account, and he will make a
review. then hit the import button (on bitbucket you can import issues
between accounts)

Thanks