[pypy-dev] PyPy download hosting

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Tue May 13 14:29:19 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Right now PyPy binaries for releases are hosted on bitbucket.
Unfortunately, recently bitbucket started rate limiting downloads of files,
and I've seen many issues in downloading them, both myself, and from user
bug reports.

I'd like to move these to be hosted somewhere else, I figured the easiest
would be to reuse the PSF infrastructure (hence the CC of that list). What
do folks think? PyPy folks, does this work for everyone? Infra folks, any
problems with this?

Cheers,
Alex

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084