[pypy-dev] More information please.

John McElhatton identifinderz at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 04:59:01 CET 2014

Hi There,
I am contacting you personally because we would like to sell your software as an affiliate. This is not a sales email.
I have seen that you use Cnet and download.com to sell your software.
We believe we can dramatically increase the number of software sales using our custom made system that will identify everyone who downloads software from Cnet and download.com and allows us to contact them, without the need for them to fill in any contact form.
Using our IdentyFind system we can then actively market the software to everyone that downloads the software and increase conversions and sales.
As you are aware having the ability to re-market an interested person who has downloaded software has proven to increase software sales but to do that you need to know who is downloading your software and be able to contact them.
We have built our system to enable us to do this.
With our IdentyFind system we can now obtain the name and location of everyone who downloads software from Cnet and download.com and can send them professional HTML messages through the Windows messaging system that is installed on all Windows PCs. We can actively encourage them to purchase the software.
With our unique desktop messaging system we will be able to send full colour interactive messages with graphics, logos, even questionnaires and booking forms. Just like an email.
Because IdentyFind does not record their personal details it is fully compliant with all US, European and UK data protection acts. But is allows us to contact them directly and with desktop messages it has a 100% open rate! Even better than an email.
I would like to invite you to watch our video explaining how this works and then we can explain how we can use our system to sell your software. Increasing your sales and making affiliate revenue for us.
Please send to me details of how we can become an affiliate and what percentage you offer. To do this please Press Here
I will also send to you a link to our video and this will explain how our system works.
If you do not have an affiliate program we can still assist you in increasing sales of your software.
I look forward to hearing from you.
John McElhatton
Chief Sales Manager
IdentyFind