[pypy-dev] Py3.3 nightly builds for Windows

Philip Jenvey pjenvey at underboss.org
Thu Oct 16 21:18:54 CEST 2014

On Oct 16, 2014, at 4:11 AM, Ram Rachum <ram at rachum.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Is there any progress on putting nightly builds of Py3.3 for Windows here:
>
> http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/py3.3/
>
> It has only Linux binaries.

Hey Ram,

For py3: we are not currently building nightlies for the py3.3 branch and only build them for the py3k branch on linux64. We should probably change this going forward.

In the meantime, you can actually trigger a build on your own from a builder page such as this one:

http://buildbot.pypy.org/builders/pypy-c-jit-win-x86-32

(just put your name in the field)

I went ahead and just triggered a Windows build for py3.3. Though I'll admit that I’m not sure if it will even translate, we’ll see =]

--
Philip Jenvey