[pypy-dev] PyPy3 2.4.0 released

Phyo Arkar phyo.arkarlwin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:02:06 CEST 2014

Congrats!
I am using Pypy 2.4 for tornado based web development , performance
improvement is the real deal there.

i am waiting to switch to python3 and its becoming near! Its when
pypy3 3.4 is ready (ie , Python3 is only starting to interesting after
3.4.x due to asyncio module) .

I have a question:
In CPython , python 2 vs python 3 is around 10-30% performance
difference. In PyPy world is there such difference? Same performance
between pypy2 and pypy3 ?