[pypy-dev] I would like to join PyPy development

Philip Jenvey pjenvey at underboss.org
Fri Sep 12 19:48:36 CEST 2014

Right now there’s a bunch of low hanging fruit on the py3.3 branch, where we’re upgrading PyPy3’s stdlib compatibility to 3.3.

You can see the failing stdlib tests here (labeled as app-level tests):

http://buildbot.pypy.org/summary?branch=py3.3

A couple that are pretty easy to get started with: test_mmap or test_zlib, among others

But I definitely recommend coming by the IRC channel.

--
Philip Jenvey