[pypy-dev] Which pypy with >=3.3 Python compatibility

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:42:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

> I need pypy that is Python 3.3 or, even better, Python 3.4 compatible.
> I can found the nightly builds at http://buildbot.pypy.org//nightly

There is a branch for the Python 3.3 port, named "py3.3".
It's not complete, but probably enough for most usages.

The builds are in the corresponding subdirectory:
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/py3.3/
Note that this branch is not built nightly, but only on-demand.

I just started a new one ("pypy-c-jit-linux-x86-64"),
let's see if it completes :-)

As you have guessed, it's still Work In Progress,
and should be considered as highly experimental.

> Which one should I use py3.3 or py3k? There are many more version.
> Should I use one of them?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc