[pypy-dev] Which pypy with >=3.3 Python compatibility

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:50:07 CEST 2015

>From my experience, the main issue I have is that setuptools/pip
bootstrapping doesn't work, at least on my setup.
You need to install dependencies manually and play with PYTHONPATH
environment variable.

For Python applications themselves, for now, it works pretty well, and when
I found a bug, Amaury has fixed that quickly.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/