[pypy-dev] Which pypy with >=3.3 Python compatibility

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Apr 14 09:25:24 CEST 2015

Hi Ludovic,

On 13 April 2015 at 19:03, Ludovic Gasc <gmludo at gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, I'm trying to implement monotonic timer in PyPy3.3 during PyCON sprint
> code, Benoît Chesneau finds me an example:

Fwiw, clock_gettime() and similar functions are already present in
PyPy2 in the module ``__pypy__.time``.  I didn't check where that code
is in py3.3.  I would guess it is similarly present in the
``__pypy__.time`` module, but simply needs to be made accessible from
the standard place in Python 3 (the ``time`` module?).