[pypy-dev] Allegro64 buildslave disappeared

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:37:50 CEST 2015

While the specific linux64 problem has been resolved, we have lost our
windows buildbot (it ran as a virtual machine on allegro64) as well as
our only fully functional macosx buildbot.
Anyone who can pull some strings to obtain buildslaves is more than
welcome to do so.
I am willing to be the POC for the windows buildslave once a suitable
machine is located that can run it or can host a virtual machine that
can run it.
We need ~4GB RAM and at least 20GB disk space, the builds run about 7
hours on a single CPU core.
Matti