[pypy-dev] EuroPython?

Richard Plangger rich at pasra.at
Tue Apr 28 12:12:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

I also planning to attend EuroPython and my advisor (of the thesis) had
the idea to present the vectorization optimization.
Here is my draft: http://docdro.id/yonu (or in attachment).

I hopefully you like it. I'm happy to get any feedback! Of course I'm
not a core PyPy developer (and I hope my abstract does not give the
impression that I am), but it might still be cool to draw some attention
of something 'new' in the RPython toolchain?

Best,
Richard

PS.: I'm up to now only get the digest of the mailing list, thus I don't
know how to repsond to the original message.