[pypy-dev] serialize and deserialize objects in Pypy

Yicong Huang hengha.mao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:19:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

Are there any good methods to serialize Pypy object to C++ char* and
deserialize to Pypy object from  C++ char*?

Our scenario like this:
We have at least two C++ process running, and each process embeded Pypy to
execute some functions.
And we woule like to reuse Pypy object from one process to another process.
For primitive objects, int/char/bool/double etc., we could use cffi to pass
objects.
Pypy object -> c++ process 1 -> c++ process 2 -> Pypy object

But for complex objects, e.g. list/array/dict/tuple, are there any methods?