[pypy-dev] serialize and deserialize objects in Pypy

Yicong Huang hengha.mao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:09:50 CEST 2015

Hi Maciej,

Could you provide some details on how to use cffi buffers? (a simple demo
code or documents)
I tried the below code but it did not work.

#python list
x=[1,2,3,4]
#intend to convert to c++ char*, but failed
p=ffi.from_buffer(x)
#intend to covert back to python list, but failed
y=ffi.buffer(p)

Thanks!

-Ethan