[pypy-dev] report of some experience in Pyrlang and RPython

黄若尘 hrc706 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:23:53 CET 2015

Hi, Fijal,
I have modified some contents of my post and added the section about the comparison among Pyrlang, Erlang and HiPE.
I think the last part of the comparison is interesting, which showed a slowing down when the scale of benchmark become quite huge. :-)
The docx format seems has something wrong so I also attached the pdf one.

Cheers,
Huang