[pypy-dev] Thank You! [Question about VirtualEnv and PyPy is solved by your help!]

958816492 at qq.com
Wed Jan 7 13:47:34 CET 2015

Dear Directors or Dear Friends:
     I'm so glad to get your message. My honor to you, sir.
     Your email reminds me. I really appreciate it and write this email formally‍ as the reply .

     Firstly, I found the newest version 12.0.5 and I install this in my OS(Windows 8).
     Secondly, I use the command as below
<virtualenv   -p    path\to\pypy.exe    path\to\vitualenv>
    Thirdly, I use the cmd to go into the virtual environment of Pypy built by 2nd operation.
    Finally, I active the <activate.bat> in cmd and I enter into the pypy environment.
    The picture below proved my process‍.
‍

    I'm grateful for your help and informing me in time.
    Although PyPy has a long way to go because the 3rd packages is still not enough, I believe PyPy is the future of Python as well as Cython. The attitude of your team shows great perseverance in the face of difficulty. I will join the donation towards the 3rd site-packages or your research to render what trifling service I can‍.
    Best Wishes to your team and PyPy!
    :-)
                                                                                                             bitpeach‍‍