[pypy-dev] Send desktop notifications to everyone that downloads your software.

Be like AVG, Zone Alarm and Microsoft. dymantex at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 03:26:31 CET 2015

Be like AVG, Zone Alarm and Microsoft and send Desktop Notifications to everyone that downloads your software.

AVG, Zone Alarm and Microsoft and many other major software sellers now send full colour desktop notifications to everyone that downloads their software.

These notifications appear directly onto their desktops informing them about upgrades, new products and server notifications and more.

These companies can communicate with everyone that downloads their software.

You have probably seen them and wondered how they did that.

As a result they have found that their sales have increased and they have a high customer satisfaction rate.

You can now do the same!

Using our Dymantex desktop messaging system that is even better than the ones used by the major companies you can send full colour interactive desktop notifications so that you too can offer upgrades, tell them about special offers and give technical support to everyone that downloads your software!

We offer you a Free, no obligation trial of our
Dymantex Desktop Notification system.

Please Press Here for more information and we send it to you.

Dymantex
The Desktop Notification System

This is a B2B comminication. If received in error please accept our apologise