[pypy-dev] Numpy Topics

Steven Jackson stevenjackson121 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:57:46 CET 2015

Hey I'd like to know if the proposed numpy projects list at
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/extradoc/src/extradoc/planning/micronumpy.txt is
still up to date, and if so what is meant by "a good sort function."
If it's just a matter of implementing a known good algorithm, that seems
like a good way to start contributing to pypy.

The advice on http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/project-ideas.html suggested
posting this question to #pypy on IRC, which I attempted to do through
http://webchat.freenode.net/ but I never got a response. It was my first
time trying to communicate over IRC, so I'm not sure if I did something
incorrectly while trying to join the channel (I saw buildbot messages but
no one else speaking) or if the lack of activity was simply due to time
difference (I'm on USA east coast time, while I'm aware that much of the
pypy-dev community is located in Europe).

Any help with either the original question or joining the IRC discussion
would be greatly appreciated :)

--
Steven Jackson