[pypy-dev] PyPy 2.6.0 release binaries available (second try)

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:39:44 CEST 2015

New release packages with cffi 1.1.0 are available on bitbucket , note
these are different than what I sent out before.

https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/downloads

Please try them out, we have new buildslaves for win32, macosx and linux64.
We would especially appreciate testing out the vmprof profiling features
available on linux-64
Comments on the release notice are also welcome, extra points for
guessing what "Cameo Charm" means. No fair checking IRC logs for hints.

http://pypy.readthedocs.org/en/release-2.6.x/release-2.6.0.html

Matti