[pypy-dev] Question

Ram Rachum ram at rachum.com
Thu Jun 11 20:34:34 CEST 2015

I suck at building. I don't know C. There are likely to be errors that I
wouldn't know how to deal with. I'm not interested in wasting another hour
trying to deal with those.

I'm on Ubuntu 15.04. Thanks for the offer.

Hopefully instead of investing so much development effort making PyPy x8
times faster than CPython instead of x7 faster, there'll be more effort to
make PyPy easier to install. This also goes for Windows: Why isn't there an
installer? But yeah, it's an open-source project, so I'm just ranting.