[pypy-dev] Working version of pypy3 that support Python 3.3

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Jun 14 14:48:51 CEST 2015

Hi Ram,

On 13 June 2015 at 10:06, Ram Rachum <ram at rachum.com> wrote:
> I already said I tried it 3 days ago and showed you the error I got, I'm not
> sure why you're assuming I haven't followed the instructions correctly. Is
> it so hard to believe that PyPy has a bug or the instructions need tweaking?
> (BTW your instructions weren't precise, the file to run is pypy3.)

Oh, I'm sorry.  I got confused and forgot that you're asking about
pypy3 specifically.  These instructions are working for pypy2.  It is
why I thought you did something more, like copy the binary around
somewhere else, and so I asked you to follow these steps exactly.  But
it doesn't work with pypy3, so it's a bug.

Armin