[pypy-dev] Heroku PyPy buildpack

Ram Rachum ram at rachum.com
Tue Jun 16 08:52:59 CEST 2015

No, I meant the Heroku docs:

https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/python-runtimes#available-runtimes

I understand you don't control Heroku but if someone were to ensure that
PyPy 2.6 works reliably there, without having to tweak anything, and bug
Heroku about it, maybe they'll put it on the list and more people would use
PyPy 2.6 on Heroku.

Note that the list of Python versions in the link above isn't even the
Heroku-endorsed list. They say only 2.7 and 3.4 are endorsed, so it's
implied that the others are usable but not endorsed. Therefore I'm assuming
it'll be easy to get them to update it from PyPy 1.9 to PyPy 2.6.