[pypy-dev] Vectorizing numpy traces

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:44:45 CET 2015

I coincidentally read something related yesterday, it's not completely on
topic, but was an interesting bit of info about firefox OS JIT and the use
of fork() to amortize some costs.

You can start reading at :
http://www.realworldtech.com/forum/?threadid=146598&curpostid=147184

That's a digression in a (long but interesting) thread about the Mill CPU
architecture (currently non existent)

--
Vincent Legoll