[pypy-dev] Codespeed as on speed.pypy.org

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:37:04 CET 2015

Hi Christian

We as PyPy are not generally interested in freemium services (we are
poor to start with), however I think there is some potential with
codespeed being notoriously hard to deploy. I've seen
http://speed.pyston.org/ and http://speed.twistedmatrix.org/ (which is
under some URL, not clue where) deployed already and I do know about a
few commercial deployments.

Cheers,
fijal