[pypy-dev] Pypy - Unable to find vcvarsall.bat

Heng Cheong gaianeka at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 16:13:24 CEST 2015

I was reluctant to send this email but after more than a couple of thoughts, I decided what the heck and go for it.I am writing in relation to installing pypy.I was successful in installing numpy, pandas, and matplotlib, but not pypy.My problem is when I install it, I got this error "Unable to find vcvarsall.bat" statement.A simple Google found this problem to be widespread since many years ago, and I guess until today it is still unresolved.How come the pypy development community does not do anything about this?