[pypy-dev] (no subject)

Samuel Villamonte samo at meluria.com
Mon May 4 13:06:13 CEST 2015

+1 here! May I suggest using Transifex? That way you could crowdsource
translation not only to Spanish but to other languages. Some documentation
is available here:

http://docs.transifex.com/developer/client/
http://docs.transifex.com/developer/formats/gettext
http://docs.transifex.com/faq/#the-open-source-project-definition

Disclamer:
1. I know nothing about RPython nor PyPy internals, but from what I gather
about the patch it could be handled through gettext .PO files, right?
2. I do have an account at Transifex and volunteer at the Coursera Global
Translator community, In fact, Coursera is translating an introductory
Python course:

https://www.coursera.org/course/interactivepython1

Regards,