[pypy-dev] Leysin Winter sprint?

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Nov 27 05:18:05 EST 2015

Hi all,

Due to public pressure :-)  I'm trying to organize this winter's
sprint, in Leysin, Switzerland.  This is a fully public sprint of 7
days, with possible skiing.

If you'd like to come, please reply to this e-mail with dates that are
ok for you.  I will give some priority to core people, but anyone else
is welcome to have preferences too.  Traditionally, it is around
mid-January, but this year as far as I understand there is some push
to have it in February or March instead---which is fine too.  The
following week should be avoided if possible, as it is holidays for
the canton's schools: 20-28 Feb 2016.