[pypy-dev] Building pypy from sources: partial build support ?

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Oct 15 14:03:19 CEST 2015

Hi David,

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015, David Cournapeau wrote:

> Is there a way to restart the compilation from the last point it failed
> ? The docs did not seem to mention anything,

I don't think that there is a way to do it via the translation driver, but
if the translation itself was succesfull, what you can do is to change
into the directory in /tmp where the generated sources were written, edit
the files directly and run make to continue the build from the point where
it was interrupted.

Hope that helps!

--
Sincerely yours,