[pypy-dev] Any Release incoming for pypy 3.x?

Philip Jenvey pjenvey at underboss.org
Tue Oct 20 15:16:10 EDT 2015

This year’s GSoC made significant progress towards 3.3 support. There was some talk of releasing that but I’m not sure it’s quite there yet.

Are you looking for that specifically or just an updated version of the 3.2 compatible pypy3?

It might be time for another release of the 3.2 version with an upgraded cffi among other things from the default branch (which should be less work than finishing 3.3 support).

--
Philip Jenvey