[pypy-dev] pypy on ppc

Victor Taylor victortaylor76 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 15:21:26 CEST 2015

Hi, I was looking to run pypy on a PPC64 machine but realized from the install page that pypy support on PPC is stalled. Looking at the sources I found that there is a branch for PPC and that there have been some recent commits on that branch. I would like to know the approximate timeframe when pypy on PPC be available? Also could I build the current PPC branch and use the binary for the time being till the complete port is available (I am assuming the branch builds and gives me a binary without some features which are still under development; I initially just need to use basic functionality)?
Thanks,Victor