[pypy-dev] State of GUI toolkits with PyPy?

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:27:18 CEST 2015

Hi Eric

There has been some success with WxPython, but I don't think anyone
got pyqt running on PyPy. Cffi is one option with pymetabiosis being
the other one worth considering. Also I have a bit no clue how much
CPython C extensions your bindings/qt uses, but we have an emulation
layer for those that should work as long as the extension plays nicely
(will be dead slow though)

Cheers,
fijal