[pypy-dev] Fwd: NumPyPy vs NumPy

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 04:13:10 EDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Eli Stevens (Gmail)
<wickedgrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was meant to go to the list, whoops.

Hi Eli.

I'm not completely sure what you're asking about. Usually more
real-time communication via IRC helps us to clear up those
misunderstandings much easier than over the mail.

If you ask how to install C numpy - yes, like that should work (I
believe there is *some* documentation somewhere?), although I would
install a development version, Not sure about what "new tests" you're
talking about

Cheers,
fijal