[pypy-dev] how do you parse jit log containing binary dump ?

Shubha Ramani shubharamani at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:43:14 EST 2016

Is there a way to get Jitlog WITHOUT running it under test and calling metainterp functions ? What if I just want to run some open source benchmark ? What if I don't want to add JItdriver and merge_point to the code and run it "as is" non rpython - can I still dump jitlog ?

Sent from Shubha Ramani's iPhone 7