[pypy-dev] PYPYLOG - get two at once jit-backend-dump+jit-backend-addr

Shubha Ramani shubharamani at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 22:32:59 EST 2016

I can do  export PYPYLOG=jit-backend-dump:shubha.log and I can do  export PYPYLOG=jit-backend-addr:shubha.logwhile running the attached file which computes Fibonacci numbers. I run the script just by pypy fib.py and I did addthe requisite jitdriver and merge_point stuff.
My question is, is there a way to get both jit-backend-addr and jit-backend-dump in the same log ?
Also what other options are there for PYPYLOG besides the 2 mentioned, jit-backend-dump and jit-backend-addr ?
Thanks,
Shubha