[pypy-dev] which API returns Python stack in codemap.c given pc ?

Shubha Ramani shubharamani at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 08:47:59 EST 2016

Hi Armin. Yes I've studied the codes you mention deeply. They are fairly straightforward to follow so thank you for the tips.

But I'm merely responding to a statement you made in the August 2016 thread. See below.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pypy-dev/2016-August/014597.html

Thanks Shubharamani