[pypy-dev] Leysin Sprint: instructions

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Feb 16 08:35:10 EST 2016

Hi all,

If you're coming to the Leysin sprint, a few extra instructions:

* look up your way on
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/46.34727/7.01722 .  Chalet
Ermina is "up right" in this view.  Scroll a bit left-down to see the
train stations.  The closest is Leysin-Feydey, though you may also go
down in Versmont if you prefer less steep streets.  It's around 10-15
minutes to walk.  There is also a free bus touring the village hourly.

* if you were there in previous years: the Chalet to go to is the
"bottom" one.  Go past the "top" one for 100m more, then back to the
right 100m.

* if you arrive Saturday before 5pm, meet me at L'Essentiel, a new
restaurant nearby.  If you arrive afterwards, go to the Chalet
directly.

* L'Essentiel is in the same place as an old restaurant which I'll not
name here: google maps is not up-to-date, so it has only the old
restaurant --- but it is misplaced...