[pypy-dev] numpypy unit tests

Sergey Matyunin sergeymatyunin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:44:09 EST 2016

Dear Maciej,

Thanks for the answer!
Does it make sense to fix failing tests? Or may be they were left as
is because they are irrelevant?

Do numpypy developers use these tests or some other tests?
Does any guidelines exist for numpypy developers? Do I need to create
an issue for each PR?

Is this maillist the right place for asking that questions?

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 10:50 PM, Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the actual state
>
> On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Sergey Matyunin
> <sergeymatyunin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am curious about the status of unit tests of numpy for pypy. Where
>> can I get actual information about it?
>>
>> I have installed pypy 4.0.1, numpypy for it (tag 4.0.1) and launched
>> numpy tests using
>> numpy.test()
>> Looks like there is a plenty of failed tests:
>>> Ran 4157 tests in 15.592s
>>> FAILED (KNOWNFAIL=5, SKIP=116, errors=648, failures=149)
>>
>> Is it the actual state or may be I did  something wrong?
>>

>> --
>> Sergey

Sergey