[pypy-dev] Any core devs want to come to the python compilers workshop next month?

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Sat Jun 25 00:56:33 EDT 2016

Hi all,

This is super short notice but... you may be aware that I'm organizing
a workshop next month (July 11-12) in Austin, for some of the
different Python compiler projects to get together and compare notes
on how best to achieve world domination... or at least make the Python
ecosystem more friendly to non-CPython implementations:

  https://python-compilers-workshop.github.io/

Originally Maciej and Matti were going to represent PyPy, but
unfortunately Maciej had to cancel. Matti will still be there, so
that's awesome, but I find myself with a chunk of unused sponsorship
$$, and given how PyPy is currently by far the most successful of
these projects, I feel like it'd be even more awesome if we had even
more representation from the PyPy core devs :-). So if any of you are
interested in a free last minute trip to Austin + a chance to maybe
help influence future plans and funding in a more PyPy-friendly
direction, please get in touch ASAP...

-n