[pypy-dev] release seems ready

Pim van der Eijk (Lists) lists at sonnenglanz.net
Wed Mar 16 12:32:05 EDT 2016

Did the lxml project indicate they will provide a new release soon that
incorporates these fixes?

I tried to build the latest development code from source, but run into
many issues (lxml build server down,  source package missing the
pre-generated C code etc. etc.),  and customer company policy wouldn't
allow using a development version in production anyway.

The lxml 3.5.0 does not install with pypy-5.0.0 (it used to with
pypy-4.0.1, though it was too buggy to be useful),  and the lxml-cffi no
longer installs.