[pypy-dev] PyPy Ubuntu PPA + a cpyext question

Tin Tvrtković tinchester at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:42:01 EDT 2016

Thanks for the quick reply (as always).

We'll stick with the PPA.

About PyByteArray_CheckExact, any chance of it getting implemented in this
next round of C-API extensions? Looking in the CPython source, it seems to
be a one-line macro:

#define PyByteArray_CheckExact(self) (Py_TYPE(self) == &PyByteArray_Type)

but I admit to knowing basically nothing about this level of code. :) I
figure asking here whether it can be implemented will be better than asking
Cython to stop using it ;)

Cheers!