[pypy-dev] PyPy & Django: recommended mySQL module?

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Sun May 8 04:05:58 EDT 2016

Hi Yury

Sorry for the late response, on holiday.

I would personally use something cffi-based, like this:
https://github.com/andrewsmedina/mysql-cffi

Generally speaking all cpyext-based solutions will be slower (although
these days I know MySQL-Python should indeed just work and not crash)
than non-cpyext based solutions but depending on the application you
might or might not care.

Cheers,
fijal