[pypy-dev] Looking into numpy ndarray.flags.writeable

matti picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:55:22 EDT 2016

You should commit your changes to a branch and push to a bitbucket repo so we can see your changes. Our test runner compiles part of PyPy and calls the tests using that partial interpreter (unless run with -A), when you call import numpy inside a test you are using micronumpy. You should not try to stop in a debugger in the test code itself (app level), rather print or set_trace inside micronumpy code (interpreter level).
Matti