[pypy-dev] Forwarding...

Dima Tisnek dimaqq at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:06:49 EDT 2016

Indeed kickstarter (or similar) cannot be about general research of
infrastructure.
It has to be about something visible, a goal that's shared in a crowd.

IMO a campaign to achieve cpython-3.latest parity in pypy will get backers.
Not only from pypy users, but also from cpython world, because:
* it places Python 3 (language) into mainstream pypy, thus closing
py2/py3 divide, and
* it establishes Python as a larger standard (two implementations)

Just my 2c.
d.