[pypy-dev] Performance degradation in the latest pypy

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:57:55 EDT 2016

(vmprof)[brick:~/Downloads/dir] $ python Simulate.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "Simulate.py", line 9, in <module>

    from pypyplotPKG.Ploter import Graph, plot2, hist, bar, bar2

  File "/Users/dev/Downloads/dir/pypyplotPKG/Ploter.py", line 1, in <module>

    import pypyplotPKG.pypyplot as plt

  File "/Users/dev/Downloads/dir/pypyplotPKG/pypyplot.py", line 3, in <module>

    from shareddataPKG import SharedData as SharedData

ImportError: No module named shareddataPKG