[pypy-dev] Build Pypy with different Interpreters

William ML Leslie william.leslie.ttg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:07:12 EDT 2016

On 8 September 2016 at 22:38, Jan Brohl <janbrohl at t-online.de> wrote:

> Sorry, for the typo - I was asking if it is possible to build pypy *with*
> different interpreters instead of just cpython and pypy.

​That makes sense, it fits with your other question (:

The translator operates on functions that have been byte-compiled by the
host compiler.  IronPython and Jython compile directly to their
corresponding virtual machine, so there's no cpython or pypy bytecode
available​.

--
William Leslie

Notice:
Likely much of this email is, by the nature of copyright, covered under
copyright law.  You absolutely MAY reproduce any part of it in accordance
with the copyright law of the nation you are reading this in.  Any attempt
to DENY YOU THOSE RIGHTS would be illegal without prior contractual
agreement.