[pypy-dev] Visual Studio 2015 build strange behavior

Armin Rigo armin.rigo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 04:03:47 EDT 2017

Hi Sergey,

On 1 April 2017 at 13:57, Sergey Kurdakov <sergey.forum at gmail.com> wrote:
> but now I have seemingly more stable pypy, but at the same time that network
> error, any hints what might be involved here and how to debug?

As an aside, we'd love to get any precise information about
"unstabilities" of the standard PyPy.

We need precise information, though.  We can't help much with what you
said so far.  Maybe some issue like the C-level connect() function
that behaves differently when built with another version of Visual
Studio?  As a starting point, try to reproduce the problem in a few
lines of code, which is usually a good way to get a hint about what is
wrong.