[pypy-dev] Visual Studio 2015 build strange behavior

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 05:56:41 EDT 2017

Hi Armin,

>As an aside, we'd love to get any precise information about
>"unstabilities" of the standard PyPy.

the precise instability is that stock installation crashes on my project (
unfortunately it is too big to catch for me - so that
I try to compile some custom version and find out )

>We need precise information, though.  We can't help much with what you
>said so far.

so far I narrowed that I reimplemented _PyVerify_fd() ( which does not
compile in VS2015 ) and did it wrong.

fortunately I found some code in ruby which implements requesting pioinfo
in VS2015 - will try that.
Then will report of progress if I have some.

Regards
Sergey