[pypy-dev] win32 buildbot

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 12:47:21 EDT 2017

Any volunteers to host a win32 buildbot slave?

It would be nice to have at least two machines online, since the
processes seem so slow on that platform.

The current builder has gotten stuck and the maintainer is not
responding to emails, we are down to no functioning buildbot slaves for
that platform.

Minimum requirements are:

- relatively new hardware

- at least 8GB memory

- 5 GB disk space for pypy (not including OS and visual studio)

- internet connection

I looked into an Azure vm, but from what I could tell it would be about
$10 per translation, and maybe more for an own-tests run, since the
machines with significant RAM are expensive. We tried once to get
Microsoft to donate some credits, but that did not go far.

Matti