[pypy-dev] win32 buildbot

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sat Apr 29 06:41:30 EDT 2017

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017, Matti Picus wrote:

> Any volunteers to host a win32 buildbot slave?
>
> It would be nice to have at least two machines online, since the processes
> seem so slow on that platform.
>
> The current builder has gotten stuck and the maintainer is not responding to
> emails, we are down to no functioning buildbot slaves for that platform.

Hi Matti,

Sorry for the delay, I've been on a fully offline vacation, and have just
opened my inbox (with horror) to find your emails among thousands of
others. I'm still travelling, but I will be back home in a couple of days
and will have a look into the win32 builder as soon as I get access to my
computer...

Maybe we should have another go at trying to activate the damn MSDN
subscription. The last time I've eventually given up after dozens of
emails, as I had few other pressing issues to resolve...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev