[pypy-dev] win32 buildbot

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sat Apr 29 23:15:21 EDT 2017

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017, Matti Picus wrote:

> Cool, hope you had a good vacation. Looking forward to hearing from you
> when you get settled.

Yeah, it was pretty awesome, especially the offline aspect ;-) , but sure
enough the servers go on strike as soon as I'm AFK, so busy times ahead...

> As for MSDN, you have another set of mails about that :), the bottom
> line is that we have tried Azure, and are waiting for answers from
> Microsoft how to proceed.

It seems that I wasn't on CC, so would you care to forward relevant stuff
if there is anything I could help you with? I think you have everything I
had so far, the last state I'm aware of was that the MSDN code was issued,
but I couldn't activate it due to an unknown issue with the website, and
so we needed to use the official support channel for that, which in the
end I didn't get to...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev