[pypy-dev] pypy3.5 / boost

David Callahan dcallahan at fb.com
Fri Aug 4 15:55:35 EDT 2017

Thanks. Did you look into the missing Py_fopen as well?

To answer your question, Facebook has a large python application which leverages an even larger C++ code base which is exposed to python with iva sadly large number of different ways including Boost.  We are interested in using PyPy but need to work through a bunch of these issues to even evaluate.
--david